Kann California Law Group: Personal Injury Law
The attorneys here at the Kann California Law Group now offers personal injury legal representation. Unlike criminal law, which is concerned primarily with incarceration, personal injury law focuses on compensation for injuries and remuneration for lost earnings or medical bills.
Below you'll find a list of personal injury cases that we handle and information on paying your medical costs, if any. Please feel free to contact the Kann California Law Group in Santa Clarita, Ventura, Encino, Pasadena, Los Angeles/Los Angeles County, Santa Barbara County, Orange County, Riverside County, or San Bernardino county with further questions. Your call will go directly to a lawyer. It's guaranteed.
The Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
Here's a brief list of personal injury cases for which the attorneys at the Kann California Law Group are prepared to represent you:
- Wrongful death: Claims alleging negligence that resulted in the death of a human being;
- Accidents: Including pedestrian accidents, vehicular/motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents and construction accidents;
- Injury: Claims based on injuries ranging from dog bites to workplace injuries and traumatic brain injuries;
- Premises liability: Such as claims alleging negligent maintenance of conditions resulting in slip-and-fall accidents;
- Intentional Torts: Causes of action like Assault, Battery, Trespass and False Imprisonment;
- Malpractice: Both medical and legal malpractice issues;
- Defamation lawsuits: Both forms of libel (ordinary and per se forms) as well as slander;
- Reputational Harms: Including “false light” issues, intrusion of solitude matters, and an array of invasion of privacy claims; and,
- Products liability: Such as lawsuits alleging defective product design and claims of defective product warning;
Note: This list is not exhaustive. If it isn't included here, contact a personal injury attorney at the Kann California Law Group today with your specific concern to learn more about how we can help you.
Monetary Awards Available in Personal Injury Lawsuits
California permits civil courts to award compensation to parties for a variety of claims, including:
- Medical Costs: Including the cost of long-term hospital care, expenses associated with physical or occupational therapy, and prescription/drug costs;
- Loss of Earnings: Both compensation for lost wages and awards for lost earning capacity;
- Pain and Suffering Compensation;
- Wrongful Death Awards; and,
- Punitive Damages: Damages (over and above compensation awards) assessed to punish egregious behavior.
If You Were Just in An Accident, the Kann California Law Group Can Help You Get Medical Care
The personal injury attorneys at the Kann California Law Group maintain a list of exceptional doctors and medical professionals who will work with you to help you recover in the quickest possible time. We know that now, more than ever, you need the security of knowing that your needs are being addressed by caring, qualified experts.
The personal injury attorneys at the Kann California Law Group also understand the need assist you in obtaining medical consultation and treatment as you recover without having to pay out of pocket for these services. This is why we'll match you up with doctors and other professionals who'll help you while working on a medical lien basis. This means that you will owe them nothing unless you settle, or win, your claim, in which case their fees will be paid out of the award.
It Will Cost You Nothing Up Front for the Personal Injury Attorneys at the Kann California Law Group to Represent You
The Kann California Law Group is dedicated to helping you resolve your matter in the most effective possible way. That means we won't pressure you into making decisions or considering settlements. You are in control. And you won't pay unless we win or settle your case. Guaranteed.
“What Should I Do If I Have A Personal Injury Matter?”
The State of California regards personal injury law as an area of serious concern. If you have a personal injury claim, it's essential that you retain a skilled, dedicated personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Your rights and livelihood may be at stake.
Remember, a professional personal injury attorney may be able to:
- Negotiate an award;
- Win your case at trial;
- Or get other relief, as appropriate.
The personal injury attorneys at the Kann California Law Group have an excellent understanding of the local California courts and an extensive knowledge of California's personal injury law. We can represent you in Ventura, Santa Clarita, Encino, Pasadena, Los Angeles, Orange, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, Riverside, Kern Counties and many other Southern California cities.
If you or someone you know is involved in a personal injury matter, our attorneys will evaluate the facts of your case and execute a strategy that will ensure that receive the compensation that you deserve and are entitled to.
Contact a personal injury attorney today at the Kann California Law Group to schedule a free and confidential consultation. Call us at 888-744-7730 or click here to fill out our online contact form and an attorney will call you back right away.
 See “Medical Lien Law and Legal Definition” at USLegal.com.